Virtual Learning Information
1) 3rd Grade Learning will be housed in Google Classroom.
2) Daily attendance, Monday through Friday, will be counted through a check-in activity. This activity will need to be completed on the day that it is assigned in order for students to be counted "present." These will also be in the Google Classroom of your homeroom teacher.
3) Each week, a week's worth of assignments will be posted at 9 a.m. on Monday. The assignments are due by 8:00 p.m. on the following Sunday evening. On Monday morning, students and parents will receive an email of the weekly assignments in a Google Slideshow that will have all relevant lessons, links, events, etc.
4) The assignments each week are based on the district and school expectation of 60-90 minutes per week for each content: math, science, reading, and writing.
5.) Virtual Community: Many activities that we are having students do have them accessing collaborative sites such as Flipgrid, Padlet, Zoom, etc. This is an effort to help keep them as virtually connected as possible. By commenting, chatting, and posting short videos, we hope to help them stay in touch. Please let us know if you or your student have questions, comments, or concerns with these activities.
6) Contact your teachers at any time! We will be online during our Office Hours, 9-10 am and 2-3 pm. We will also do our best to respond to all needs in a timely fashion. Email is by far the best communication at this time.
Mrs. Carillo, Ms. Hayward, and Mrs. Robinson