Many student and parent resources for Career/Academics/Personal-Social concerns can be found using the drop down links above or on the left-hand menu.
What programs are happening at Hulstrom? Click here
Below are some specific resources for our parents:
6th Grade Orientation
If you missed 6th grade orientation, or would like to review the information presented, please click here.
Reading is a great way to start a conversation about difficult topics, situations, or feelings. Reading together can also support students in their social and emotional growth and development. Please see the recommended reading lists below from Second Step, the social/emotional curriculum that your students have been learning in class for topical and age appropriate reading materials for students and parents.
What Teachers Need Parents to Know about Differentiation from the Gifted Guru, Lisa Van Gamet
New changes are coming to the Naviance platform this summer. A new mobile friendly platform will launch in August!
The Annual Career Expo
- The annual Career Expo is a required field trip for all 8th grade students in Adams 12 Five Star Schools.
- Students are able to meet and talk to professionals from many different fields: hospitality, technology, education, armed services, media, health care, and many more. There are over 100 vendors in attendance at the Adams County Career Expo!
- Permission Slips are sent home through social studies classes and can be returned to Mrs. Brakel or Mrs. Husic.
- Students should wear their ID and dress professionally on the day of the Career Expo.
High School Information
Choice and Program deadlines are fast approaching. Please visit your school of interest's website for more information. You can also download the flyers below for some specific program information.
- More Information about CHOICE
- Thornton High School
- Northglenn High School
- Horizon High School
- Mountain Range High School
- Legacy High School
- Updated Graduation Requirements (class of 2021 and beyond)
Have Questions about any District Program?
- Use the website to browse and find a program: Adams 12 Programs
- If you are in need of community resources such as medical care or insurance, mental health or counseling, vision and dental services, food assistance, and other resources; visit the Student and Family Outreach page.
Would you like more information or other help? Please contact us: