Personal and Social Resources
- Automatic Thoughts - how to tune in to our negative thoughts and change them
- Student and Family Outreach - community resources: medical, mental health, vision and dental services, food assistance, and other resources.
- Ten Truths Middle Schoolers Should Know
- Teens Health - topics dealing with health, bullying, physical changes, and more.
- Cyberbullying Resources - issues surrounding the use of technology.
- Rude vs. Mean Vs. Bullying: Defining the Differences
Not sure what to do?
- Your counselor is here to help if you need help talking to a friend or family member, if you are being bullied, if you are just not happy with you or your situation, or any other issue you may be having in your personal or social life.