As you know, the morning drop-off and afternoon pick-up times are hectic due to the large amount vehicles on school grounds or in the neighborhood. Although the congestion may cause great frustration, it is imperative that everyone adhere to the traffic regulations. Please keep in mind that it may be 10-15 minutes out of your day in the morning/afternoon, but we need to ensure that all of our students are arriving and leaving school safely each day.
1. Drive at or below the school zone traffic speed.
2. Adhere to the instructions of the crossing guards/staff members on duty.
3. Do not stop in the middle of the street to let your child out of your vehicle.
4. Pull ALL the way forward when using the hug and go lane.
5. Be courteous when driving through or parking in the neighboorhood. Do not block crosswalks or drive-ways.
Thank you for doing your part to keep our Hulstrom students safe!