Class and Spring Picture Day at Hulstrom K-8!
Lifetouch will be at Hulstrom on Tuesday, March 2 and Thursday, March 4, 2021 for Class and Individual Spring Pictures.
Order before Picture Day on mylifetouch.com using Class Picture Day ID EVTW8MGC4 and/or Spring Picture Day ID EVTNBKS22 or with the Picture Day flyer sent home with your student. If you are not ordering online, please fill out order form completely, enclose EXACT payment, and return to school on Picture Day. To pay by cash or check, enclose cash, money order, or check payable to Lifetouch - photographer will not make change.
Tuesday, March 2: Kindergarten-5th Grade (Class and Spring Pictures), Middle School Cohort A (Spring Pictures only)
Thursday, March 4: Middle School Cohort B (Spring Pictures only)
Thursday, March 4: 8:00-9:00am -- Students with last name A-L, 11:00-12:00pm -- Students with last names M-Z (Spring Pictures only)
Please bring your remote learner to school during the above time. The picture taking process will on average take about 10 minutes.
The following safety guidelines will be followed for remote learners on March 4:
- Student Health Screening will be completed by students’ parents prior to coming into the school and will be collected by Hulstrom staff prior to entering the building. Please print this form and bring it with your students.
- Students must wear a mask when in or around the building.
- Parents will not be able to enter the building and should plan on waiting outside, following social distancing guidelines, or in their car.
- Social distancing will be enforced.
- Students will enter through the main entrance doors.
- Students will exit through the BASE entrance.
- Students will sanitize hands upon entering and prior to leaving Hulstrom.
- Temperatures will be taken of all students entering the building.
Please see attached flyers for more information!
Questions? Please contact Customer Service at 1-800-736-4753 or email email@example.com